How to choose a quality electrician
It’s essential that you choose a licenced, professional electrician to work on your electrical issues at home. Here’s some questions to ask.
- Does their quote include everything?
- Does your electrician offer an upfront price?
Licenced and Insured Electrician
- Are they licenced and insured?
- Is your electrician fully licensed and insured?
Electrical Guarantees and Warranty
- What is their guarantee and warranty?
- What kind of guarantee does your electrician provide, if any? Does he/she guarantee his own work as well as the manufacturer’s warranty on the parts he on sells, or does he hide behind the parts’ warrantees only?
- Are they punctual?
- Does your electrician turn up when he says he will, or did he waste your whole day?
Stocked Electrician Vans
- Do they have enough stock?
- Does your electrician carry his own stock ready to go, or will he make you pay while he has to ‘go pick-up a fitting’?