The aim of he the WHS policy is to eliminate workplace injuries and accidents. Dr.Watts Electrical Services is committed to adopting and implementing an effective WHS management systems that is integrated with all organisational activities related to Dr.Watts Electrical Services and products is compliant with Australian Standards Workplace Health and Safety Management Systems requirements.
Dr.Watts Electrical Services and its staff have a duty of care to themselves as well as the public, including the responsibility to work safely at all times, take all reasonable care for their own health and safety as well as to consider the health, safety and welfare of others / public in the workplace.
This policy will be communicated to all Dr.Watts Electrical Services workers and will be available at
Dr.Watts Electrical Services WHS policy applies to all workplaces, events, situations, tasks, buildings,
equipment, hand tools, methods, substances, products and vehicles.
Aims and Objectives
Dr.Watts Electrical Services is committed to:
- Comply with all applicable state and federal Acts, legislative requirements and industry
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace, Safe plant and equipment and systems of work.
- Developing and implementing a WHS management system to establish, maintain and
support a safe and happy workplace.
- Consult with all relevant stakeholders when reviewing WHS policies and practises to continuously improve health and safety performance.
- Provide such information, instruction, training and supervision to staff, contractors and visitors as is necessary to ensure their continued health and safety.
- Provide adequate resources and funds to fully implement its WHS management systems.
Senior management is accountable for the development, communication and implementation of this WHS Policy to ensure a safe workplace. Staff are to adopt and comply with the integrated management system to meet the policy objectives.